 Robotics / 14367
  Re: Programming languages

I can only speak from experience about programming languages that use the standard firmware, since that's all I've used. *Spirit.OCX (I've used VB and J++): The worst way to program in the standard firmware. non-intuitive syntax (even if you replace (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Programming languages

(...) Dont forget Gordon's Brick Programmer (GBP) (though I still have to figure out what routines, tasks and etc. are) --Electro-- (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)