 Robotics / 14346
    Re: Rope Climbing and Can Crushing at BrickBots.Com —Steve Baker
   (...) I'd better submit my model (which is one 2x1 plate and nothing else) it scores 2 points...and may yet win if nobody succeeds in crushing a can and everyone needs more than an RIS set to attempt it! (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Rope Climbing and Can Crushing at BrickBots.Com —Richard Sutherland
   Hi There, Hmm, you found the loophole! Okay, the rules have been changed to indicate that all cans must be crushed at least 50%. This should prevent the instant win, but still keep the formula as it was. The updated formula is a good one, but since (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)