 Robotics / 14328
    Driving the IR tower. —Steve Baker
   I'm trying to drive the IR tower from a C program running on a Linux PC. I find that the IR receiver only operates when the green light is on - and that only seems to go for a split second after I send characters to the tower from the PC. The (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Driving the IR tower. —Andy Gombos
   You may just have to send out grabage that the RCX and Scout are programmed not to recognize and deal with, or make your own "tower" that just has infrared transistors on the end of it. This is a major problem for many things, and no way has been (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)