 Robotics / 14328
14327  |  14329
Subject:
Driving the IR tower.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 01:01:09 GMT

I'm trying to drive the IR tower from a C program running on a Linux PC.

I find that the IR receiver only operates when the green light is on -
and that only seems to go for a split second after I send characters to
the tower from the PC.

The trouble with this is that I want to write a program that passively
listens to the IR data stream between an RCX and a Scout without sending
anything to mess up what they are saying.

--
Steve Baker   HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
              WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>