 Robotics / 14293
    any way to proram the robot with a map ? —patel
   Any way to program tht robot with a map ?? like the cye robot at (URL) ?? has any one made such a thing in lego Dr Patel (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: any way to proram the robot with a map ? —Dean Hystad
   (...) I did something similar so my 4yr old daughter could run a robot around on the floor and have it pick up and move lego bricks. I created an Excel spreadsheet that looked like the floorplan of the room. She could make the robot follow a path by (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)