 Robotics / 14259
  Re: OmniRemote and Mindstorms Update

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Martin wrote: <<snip>> (...) I, for one, would be ready to buy the library and point all my robotics students (most of whom have pilots/visors, too) Charlie's way to buy their own copies. Did you get a sense of how soon till 2.0 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: OmniRemote and Mindstorms Update

(...) No word yet on schedule. He's currently doing some contract programming for a medical devices design firm, and he's looking for someone else to do that coding for him, so he can get back to work on OmniRemote. (If you know someone with (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)