 Robotics / 14204
    RE: Pneumatic tubing... —John Barnes
   (...) I have done a lot of chasing around, and have some limited experience with tubing. Firstly, I haven't found anything quite like the Lego tubing commercially available. Secondly, be very careful selecting the ID. You need to select tube that is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatic tubing... —Jennifer Clark
   (...) I'd pretty much echo what John has said - it is good stuff, with a couple of limitations, the main one being that the inner diameter is too small to allow it to be pushed onto flex system tubes. I've used it on the bucket section of my skid (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)