 Robotics / 14160
    Re: Saw RCX brick at Goodwill —John Barnes
   Well, to save you worrying, why not just go buy it for $30 and I'll send you the $30 + cost of postage and you can forward it to me. I'm sure I could get $30 value out of it. I don't think the average 3 year old would have a lot of use for it (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Saw RCX brick at Goodwill —Steve Baker
   (...) Worse than that - Lego represents a choking hazard to 3yr olds - you can't possibly use it! Duplo for you for another year or two! ...I'll give you $35. :-) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)