 Robotics / 14111
    can i use macromedia flash or director with lego ? —patel
   hi group can i use macromedia flash or director with lego ? DR Patel (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: can i use macromedia flash or director with lego ? —Mike Nardell
   I have been able to do some basic experiments in controlling the RCX from Director 7. I used a trial version of the DirectComm Xtra from DirectXtras which allows Director to access the serial port. Try there web page at (URL) trial version runs only (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)