 Robotics / 14109
Re: LEGO Solar Cell (Was 'Re: New Pitsco Catalog')
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 01:53:43 GMT

Ram, I shut down marsrobot. The new URL for that robot is:

http://www.robotthoughts.com/article.php?sid=25

Thanks!

Rich Thompson
http://www.robotthoughts.com

In lugnet.robotics, Ram Meenakshisundaram writes:
Actually, it is capable of driving only the geared 9V motor, but it runs
really slowly (that is, not in full power).  Check out the following site
that uses the RCX and the solar cell on a mobile robot with videos :

http://www.marsrobot.com/solarroller/solar1.htm.

Ram