 Robotics / 14098
14097  |  14099
Subject:
Two more for the wish list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:03:54 GMT

I've noticed that there is considerable discussion in various groups
regarding the problem of getting a robot to move in a straight line.
Here's something for the LEGO wish list I haven't seen mentioned
before:

A DIFFERENTIAL rotation sensor

Mount the brick to the frame, run one axel into one end and the other
axel into the other an get an output that directly corresponds to the
difference in rotation rates.

I also wouldn't mind seeing an E/P (electrically operated pnumatic)
switch come to think of it.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ