 Robotics / 14042
    Where to find RIS? —Greg Ericksen
   Where can I buy the RIS. I would like to stay away from ebay, but it seems that everywhere is on backorder or not available. Please Help. Thank You, Greg Ericksen (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Where to find RIS? —Mike Broam
    Walmart.com has them (although I'm not sure what version), I ordered one yesterday. When I went to check on availability (put an item in your shopping cart, then in the quantity box put a large number like say 1000. If they have less than that they (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)