 Robotics / 14045
Re: Where to find RIS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 00:09:00 GMT

Walmart.com has them (although I'm not sure what version), I ordered one
yesterday.  When I went to check on availability (put an item in your
shopping cart, then in the quantity box put a large number  like say 1000.
If they have less than that they will tell you the maximum number you can
order) that had 660 or so in stock, but at full price.

Mike Broam out

In lugnet.robotics, Greg Ericksen writes:
Where can I buy the RIS. I would like to stay away from ebay, but it seems
that everywhere is on backorder or not available.
Please Help.
Thank You,
Greg Ericksen