 Robotics / 14013
    Cybermaster: Cannot receive though sending works (w/o sprit.ocx) —Oliver Kutsche
   Hi, I've written a small Visual Basic program so I can use Cybermaster under Windows 3.1x. (So I cannot use spirit.ocx.) Sending commands works (motor on/off, sound, etc.). But I don't get any echo. I cannot get any sensor data, and I can't see if (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Cybermaster: Cannot receive though sending works (w/o sprit.ocx) —Theo van Eijndhoven
   Hi, yeah... me I just went through such trouble using Java. The RTS should be 'false'. Then by experimenting I found switching the DTR before and after sending to have some positive effect. I trust you adhere to + starting a session with 'Alive' (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        It works! [was: Cybermaster: Cannot receive though sending works (w/o sprit.ocx)] —Oliver Kutsche
   "Theo van Eijndhoven" <theo@sympro.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:G7o2AM.AFL@lugnet.com... (...) Yippie! That did it! I set RTS to false and now it works! Thank you! -Oli -- "If it ain't broken don't fix it!!" (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx)