 Robotics / 13906
    Re: Target online has Technic Star Wars for half price —Steve Baker
   (...) I have all three of these. Destroyer droid has an *INSANE* number of teeny-tiny parts. 550 parts - scarcely *any* are more than an inch long! * If you want LOTS of axles, axle joiners, pegs, thin beams, collars, etc - then this is a GOOD set. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Target online has Technic Star Wars for half price —Jeroen Stap
   (...) The Destroyer Droid has on the end of the tail (actually pointing forward) three 3 clear-red single-studs. Also the 4 'guns' (2 at each side) have got 2 studs each at the bottom. This makes a total of 11 studs, or can anyone else find more? I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)