 Robotics / 13889
    How many RCX's —Peter Newman
   Hi all I only have one RCX, but i know a lot of you have two RCX's and I was wondering what is the most number of RCX's used in one model, tell us about it and show us a picture if possible. Also can anyone get me any robosports instructions scans (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Light sensor —Richard Clemens
     Word that light sensors are now hard to find and out of production? give wonder to a new and better design? or perhaps 2.0 has them built-in as the scout (let us hope not). -- Richard Clemens clemens@wvwc.edu (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Light sensor —Dean Husby
     (...) I really doubt it. If the current Light Sensor is discontinued then they must have a smaller better one coming out with 2.x. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How many RCX's —Scott Arthur
     (...) Based loosely on the coke can stacker competition, I have a model which has 3 RCX's: No. 1 Picks the can up and puts it on a train No. 2 is on the train, it locks the can in place, and drives the train to No.3 No. 3 picks the can up and stacks (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How many RCX's —Rainer Balzerowski
     (...) There is a Lego mindstorms demo (bartender that serves M&Ms, juice or wine) that uses 17 (!) RCX !! They are obviously using an internal serial protocol, as one RCX and the IR-Tower were under the desk in a box. You can find fotos of it here: (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How many RCX's —Jeff Shiner
   (...) Along the same lines (since I've just bought some RIS's myself)... has anyone programmed one RCX to "turn on" (by hitting the run button) another RCX at a certain step in their program. - Jeff (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)