 Robotics / 13893
Re: How many RCX's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:34:36 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Peter Newman" <peternewmancl@hotmail.com> writes:
Hi all
I only have one RCX, but i know a lot of you have two RCX's and I was =
wondering what is the most number of RCX's used in one model, tell us =
about it and show us a picture if possible.
   Also can anyone get me any robosports instructions scans Thanks.
Legokid
Peternewmancl@hotmail.com

Along the same lines  (since I've just bought some RIS's myself)... has
anyone programmed one RCX to "turn on" (by hitting the run button) another
RCX at a certain step in their program.
- Jeff