 Robotics / 13865
    Re: Interfacing Sharp's GP2D02 Distance Sensor to the RCX —Ram Meenakshisundaram
   Adding a power pack to the interface isnt really a problem. How would you connect it if we use an external power supply? Can we just use Michael's GPAI at (URL) Sorry about the basic questions, I am a software engineer not an electrical engineer... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Interfacing Sharp's GP2D02 Distance Sensor to the RCX —Rainer Balzerowski
   (...) Makes no sense for use with GP2D02 (uses serial protocol). Using the more general purpose analog interface (the one with the opamp) should work well with GP2D12 I think (I'm also no electrical engineer). You can adjust the output then (Sharp (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)