 Robotics / 1385
Re: Slope Parameter in SetSensorMode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 16:13:43 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (David) writes:
a ClearSensorValue seems to have fixed this.

I wrote a simple VB program to look into this, and as far as I can tell
ClearSensorValue does not reset the sensor state in this mode.  It will remain
in whatever state it was in until you turn the RCX off.  You can even stop the
program and restart it and it will still remember the last state.
ClearSensorValue only seems to work for Rotation sensors where it resets the
count to 0.