 Robotics / 13847
    Hammacher/Future Shop Blowout of RIS —Glen Tannenbaum
   Hi Brian, I ordered 2 of these and the order was cancelled. Please add me to your list of unhappy customers. Let me know if you get anywhere. Thanks, Glen Tannenbaum ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Dichter" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> To: (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)