 Robotics / 13839
    RE: Elimating the need for the IR tower —John Barnes
   Ken Warren wrote: >Has anyone actually got a circuit diagram? I'd be most interested to see it >as I've got the Robot Development Kit and it doesn't come with an IR tower >and Lego's promise of 'available Autumn 2000' for the upgrade seems to have (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Elimating the need for the IR tower —Mike Fusion
     YOU ROCK! let me know when something happens and i'll see what i can do about getting a parts kit ready for order from the industrial electronics. a no-power ir tower is exactly what i was looking for for programming from my PSPC bu i think that i (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Elimating the need for the IR tower —Marcelo R. Muzzio
   What happened with this John B. ? Where I can get some schematics ? It would be great if I could build an Ir Tower (or something to program my scout), since I can't get anybody to ship this things to where I live (Argentina) Tia, (...) <> (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)