 Robotics / 13836
    Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream —John Barnes
   Oh no! This is very very bad. Any good will one may direct toward Lego and its products certainly won't be redirected toward Microsoft, at least as far as I am concerned. If and when Lego becomes a small satellite of Microsoft's, it'll all be over (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream —Wayne Bradney
     I'm glad I finally got my 1.5 version RIS this year. When the MS "enhanced" 2.0 kit arrives, my robots will act like brain-dead zombies, bashing into skirting boards and inexplicably locking up every five minutes. Now they'll have to invent a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Don't worry too much about this. It seems like typical marketing blather and probably won't affect that actual bricks too much. It's probably going to affect games and software, as well as shared web content. Now, if I was Michael Lachmann, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)