 Robotics / 13802
    Elimating the need for the IR tower —Clint Heyer
   Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ever worked out a way of communicating direct with the RCX (via serial), rather than using the IR tower. The way I am using the RCX, it is sort of strapped to a notebook computer, so having to use the IR tower just (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Elimating the need for the IR tower —Clint Heyer
   (...) From what I've read, it can't be done as they use different frequencies (or something). thanks, .clint (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)