 Robotics / 1373
  Re: The OTHER computerised Lego

(...) There is only ONE fighting model. It's a "human like" bot that interacts with an a game in the computer screen (called the Arena) and where the children have the chance to play with the bot in the floor and see if they can win it. Besides, (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The OTHER computerised Lego

In article <4.1.19981213000906....lepac.pt>, Laurentino Martins <lau@mail.telepac.pt> writes (...) Ah I stand corrected but blame Lego. We have seen Cybermaster quite a number of times at Legoland demos. They _only_ demonstrated the fighting models (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)