 Robotics / 13724
    Canadian price goof up... —Baha Baydar
   I don't know if there has been a retraction printed as of yet, but FutureShop stores in Ont, NB, NS, PEI, and NLFD should have the RIS for $147.99 CDN with an additional $30 rebate. I just checked the website and the price is good there too. (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Canadian price goof up... —Ralph Hempel
   Is it a goof? According to their site, they are knowingly setting a $150 discount on the regular $297.99 price. This seems too good to be true. I'm going to order a couple to see if it works...does anybody want in on this from the States? It works (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Canadian price goof up... —hugo
   I just bought one set without problem.. They don't sell to people outside US. At least this time it's up to the canadian to have a good deal :) . Hugo (If I were having some time to loose, I would buy at least 10 set and resell them on ebay at (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)