 Robotics / 13730
RE: Canadian price goof up...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:51:40 GMT

I just bought one set without problem.. They don't sell to people outside
US. At least this time it's up to the canadian to have a good deal :) .

Hugo

(If I were having some time to loose, I would buy at least 10 set and resell
them on ebay at 180-200$ US..)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]De la part
de Ralph Hempel
Envoyé : Thursday, January 04, 2001 12:46 PM
À : lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Objet : RE: Canadian price goof up...

Is it a goof? According to their site, they are knowingly setting a $150
discount
on the regular $297.99 price. This seems too good to be true. I'm going to
order a couple to see if it works...does anybody want in on this from the
States?

It works out to about $100US for a RIS, plus 15% tax plus shipping....

I know this should be on the shopping pages, but it really might be time
limited...