 Robotics / 13717
Re: Rotation Contacts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 04:02:53 GMT

Usually, I feed the wire through the center of the large turntable. This
will tolerate several rotations. Of course, you have to unwind it from time
to time. An example is on my five axis machine at
http://bobfay.users5.50megs.com/om4.htm

Other solutions would be to drive through the hole in the large turntable
such as the rear of Mibo at
http://bobfay.users5.50megs.com/mibopict.htm

--
Bob Fay