 Robotics / 13710
  Re: reading sensors on CM

Hi :) [Note1: CM = CyberMaster; pBrick = { CM | RCX | Scout | RCX2 } ] [Note2: I think this could be usefull to others = CC:lego-robotics] [Note3: I'm showing source code done by Mark Overmars = CC:markov+lego] Well, all my PC apps were done with (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Cybermaster: Cannot receive though sending works (w/o sprit.ocx)

Hi, I've written a small Visual Basic program so I can use Cybermaster under Windows 3.1x. (So I cannot use spirit.ocx.) Sending commands works (motor on/off, sound, etc.). But I don't get any echo. I cannot get any sensor data, and I can't see if (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Cybermaster: Cannot receive though sending works (w/o sprit.ocx)

Search (URL) page for a link related to DOS comms with CyberMaster. Bert van Dam had (still has?) somewhere in his site a source code of a QBasic program for DOS that he used for CM comms in DOS. It worked, I myself used it with an old i8086 (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Cybermaster: Cannot receive though sending works (w/o sprit.ocx)

This page (URL) by Bert van Dam, has the (URL) link to the QBasic program I was talking about. mc. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Cybermaster: Cannot receive though sending works (w/o sprit.ocx)

Hi, yeah... me I just went through such trouble using Java. The RTS should be 'false'. Then by experimenting I found switching the DTR before and after sending to have some positive effect. I trust you adhere to + starting a session with 'Alive' (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  It works! [was: Cybermaster: Cannot receive though sending works (w/o sprit.ocx)]

"Theo van Eijndhoven" <theo@sympro.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:G7o2AM.AFL@lugnet.com... (...) Yippie! That did it! I set RTS to false and now it works! Thank you! -Oli -- "If it ain't broken don't fix it!!" (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx)