 Robotics / 13702
  Re: Use for Bad Lego Motor

(...) It should spin easily with just fingertips against the cross-axle. It should continue spinning several rotations on its own inertia from a fast initial spin. (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Use for Bad Lego Motor

I learned a year ago that lego motors are very sensitive to drops. I had a contraption with 2 motors on my counter, and it fell off. When I tried to use it again, I discovered that they would not turn. I took them apart, and saw that the shafts had (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)