 Robotics / 13699
    Using laptop IR Port instead of the IR Tower —Matthew Ramadanovic
   Hey folks, Has anyone been able to use a Thinkpad IR Port to talk to the RCX? I have been programming the RCX using spirit.ocx. All is well with the IR Tower connected to a serial port. I would like to get rid of the IR tower and use the built-in IR (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Using laptop IR Port instead of the IR Tower —Juergen Stuber
   (...) No. LEGO and IrDA signals are modulated differently. Jürgen (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Using laptop IR Port instead of the IR Tower —Matthew Ramadanovic
   Folks, Thanks for all the responses. It is too bad though. -Matt (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)