 Robotics / 13683
  Motor Speed Code

Hi, I have a DC motor that provides quadrature encoding feedback. I'm using the 332 with the motor control TPU functions and I was just wondering if anyone has written any code or seen any code that will calculate the speed and direction of the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Motor Speed Code

Contact the 68332ABB site at www.egroups.com and sign on to the list server. Kenneth Maxon has done a lot of work with this kind of thing, and is a member. It's basically a no-brainer. Best regards, Gary Livick (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.handyboard)