 Robotics / 13622
  Stronger Synchro Drive

Usually when building a synchro drive, the power shaft that goes down through the middle of the turntable somtimes gives way in rough terrain. Using a Lego gear box, I have made the power shaft more capable. A pic showing the new setup is at: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Stronger Synchro Drive

Hi Rich, Any luck with the building instructions for the four-tread robot and its pneumatic arm. The link is: (URL) link to the instructions is broken :-( Ram (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Stronger Synchro Drive

I fixed the instructions link. The instructions show how to build the tread sections for the four tread design. The pneumatic arm is taken directly from set 8250. Thanks for checking out robotthoughts.com, I am sure I broke a few other links along (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)