 Robotics / 13645
Re: Stronger Synchro Drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:35:43 GMT

Hi Rich,

Any luck with the building instructions for the four-tread robot and its
pneumatic arm.  The link is:

http://www.robotthoughts.com/article.php?sid=8

The link to the instructions is broken :-(

Ram

PS: Great site, I like it better than the 1st one....
Rich Thompson wrote:

Usually when building a synchro drive, the power shaft that goes down through
the middle of the turntable somtimes gives way in rough terrain. Using a Lego
gear box, I have made the power shaft more capable.

A pic showing the new setup is at:
http://www.robotthoughts.com/article.php?sid=92

--
Rich Thompson