 Robotics / 1362
  legOS-0.1.4

Hi, as you might guess by the date, it's raining in Grenoble, so I'm not romping about in the mountains. Matt suggested I check out the register clobbers in ROM calls with a disassembler, and how right he was. gcc doesn't make the slightest effort (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: legOS-0.1.4

Hi Markus, (...) The GNU info pages regarding the usage of __asm__ say: It is up to you to make sure that the assembler names you choose do not conflict with any other assembler symbols. Also, you must not use a register name; that would produce (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)