 Robotics / 13617
    Newbie: English manuals / parts / few general questions... —Alee Bee
   Hi all, I know this must be a pain in the arse but here's just a couple of questions for all the non-newbies out there: 1) Does anyone know where I can find English Software/Manuals to download for the RIS1.5? (Mine are German & French). I've called (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)