 Robotics / 13617
Newbie: English manuals / parts / few general questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:05:05 GMT

Hi all,

I know this must be a pain in the arse but here's just a couple of questions
for all the non-newbies out there:

1) Does anyone know where I can find English Software/Manuals to download
for the RIS1.5? (Mine are German & French). I've called the customer service
but it's going to take three weeks....

2) Is there any way of sourcing parts other than buying the full kits?

3) Does the standard light sensor require any ambient light or will it work
in the dark?

4) Has anybody (to your knowledge) built a model for watering plants????

5) Is there anyway of converting ldraw .dat files to 3D Max files?

6) Does anybody make, and it the RCX capable of handling, an analogue touch
sensor?

Cheers for any answers forthcoming. Incidentally, I'm in touch with Karsten
Jørgensen, who sits on the Lego Board of Directors, so if there's anything
that you'd like to see or really pisses you off (and is realistically
fixable) let me know and I let him know. Probably won't make a blind bit of
difference but it's worth a try....

Many thanks & Happy New Year

aleebee