 Robotics / 13616
    Line following program? —Robert Small
   My son and I are just getting started wtih the Invention System 1.5 and are wondering if there is a version of a line following program included anyplace. We have the ROBOLAB software for Mac. Non of the programs included look like they will follow (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Line following program? —Peter Vogel
     Hi Robert, Line following is an interesting problem, and I don't want to ruin the fun of discovery for your son and you, but here are some hints: 1. Start with a robot design with differential drive (i.e. left and right side of the robot driven by (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Line following program? —Ben Erwin
   There is a default line following program in the Amusement Park theme of ROBOLAB. Its called Tour Bus. If this doesn't follow the test pattern, then you may need to modify the robot/program a little. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)