 Robotics / 13596
13595  |  13597
Subject:
RCX replacment firmware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 04:45:04 GMT

I have an RCX I haven't used in a while, but plan to start working with
again.  The brick says 1.0, but another post said the 1.5 bricks still
said 1.0.  How can I tell what release I have?

I've been thinking of putting in the LeJOS java VM firmware
replacement.  I assume you can not recover the original once you do
this?

What is the deal with 2.0?  Is it available yet?  Is version 1.5 also a
firmware upgrade, or just a GUI change?

Thanks!