 Robotics / 13571
  2 motors 4 drive axles

I have devised a method to use two motors to drive 4 output shafts, in either a forward or backward direction. One motor drives the output shaft, while the other selects which shaft is driven. I have a rough mlcad file of the test bed device, which (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)