 Robotics / 13570
13569  |  13571
Subject:
Mindstorms book with MIBO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 01:39:03 GMT

Hi all,
I am going to try to order the book by Jin Sato.  It has the building
instructions for the MIBO dog robot.
I wanted to know if anyone else would be interested?
If 5 people get one the cost would be ~$30 each, Including shipping to the US!
International shipping extra.
If 6 the cost would go down by ~$1 each book.

Let me know if anyone is interested!
Rob Adema

Please respond to rademajr@yahoo.com