 Robotics / 13508
13507  |  13509
Subject:
Touch Sensor Caracteristics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 16:20:26 GMT

It seems to me that the touch sensors have very different caracteristics. One has ~ 390 ohms and another ~ 480 when
pressed to the bottom. Also, when pressed just gently, they seem to have a higher resistance.

Is this correct?

Is there anyone who has compiled a table so that not everyone has to re-invent the wheel?

I have found a lot of resources on Mindstorms and CyberMaster, but they are too complicated to me. Is there a beginner's
tutorial for hackers? Even the Sensors Basics  at http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm#basics is not basic
enogh for me :(

--
Tore Eriksson