 Robotics / 13486
    New member; a few questions ... —Geert-Jan Kruijff
   Hi all! I'm new to this list - so here goes a quick intro. My name is Geert-Jan (usually abbreviated to GJ), I have a background in CS (AI) and philosophy (logic), meaning that nowadays I work as a computational linguist. One of the things I'd love (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New member; a few questions ... —Tim Hatch
   (...) I don't think that would be practical using the standard SPO-256 synth chip, but you might have some luck with the onboard speaker and tones. I had a computer game once that would say various versions of "ouch" through the PC-speaker. If you (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)