 Robotics / 13433
13432  |  13434
Subject:
Floating boats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:15:19 GMT

Sadly, lego seems to have discontinued their nice old boat pieces which
floated. I have an interest in a fairly significant quantity of these (I
want to build some bi- and tri-hull boats.) Does anyone know where I
might get some of these? Obviously, anyone who has them and will sell
them will want an arm, a leg, and perhaps some internal organs...