 Robotics / 13431
Re: how to make 2 rcx cordinate with each other?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:48:51 GMT

Bert van Dam wrote:

I have an example for the communication between a scout and an rcx on
my website on the page 'robots play tag' at www.bvandam.net,
<http://www.bvandam.net> maybe this'll help.

Bert

Artificial intelligence and machine learning www.bvandam.net
<http://www.bvandam.net>

I have a simple-stupid piece of code in NQC illustrating communication
between two scouts (with the same code on both) which should work fine
on an RCX with minimal tweaks - The communications code will work
without mods.

http://agamemnon.mediax.com/lego/nqccode.html

This is my workstation at work - It's typically up. You want to look at
irtest.nqc.

<http://www.bvandam.net>