 Robotics / 13376
  Re: Books for Mindstorms

(...) My copy of Extreme Mindstorms just arrived and let me tell you, for the advanced inventor it's GREAT! If your into Custom Sensors and out of the way sensors and what not THIS IS THE BOOK. It's written by the leading developers of the RIS's (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Books for Mindstorms

(URL) :) (...) And then there is my book, Creative Projects (...) advanced (...) THE (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Books for Mindstorms

(URL) just realized that there are some things at the above URL that should be clarified: 1) There are actually 30 robotics projects in the book. Its just that only 16 of them have programs in all 4 programming environments (rcx code, robolab, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Books for Mindstorms

I've read an advance copy of this book (thanks Ben!) and recommend it *highly* in fact, I'll be buying 10 of them as soon as they are available, one for me, and one for each of my LEGO Robotics team members. I considered doing that with Dave Baum's (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Books for Mindstorms

:( ...and it won't be out for a few more months now!!!! (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Books for Mindstorms

Ben, when will your book be generally available? --Jack Gregory (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Books for Mindstorms

tentatively March 2001 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.rcx)