 Robotics / 1333
Re: Where to buy in London
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:15:09 GMT

My Cybermaster came from a Beatties toy shop. There is a large one near
Holborn underground station. The Cybermaster is cheaper than the
Mindstorm. GBP 130 rather than GBP 160, I think.

They also do radio control cars, modelling, etc, as well as Technical
Lego so that would seem to be a more logical place to go rather than a
younger childs toy shop. :-)

Dennis

In message <01BE24EC.BBF10810@halftrak.bts.co.uk>, Kin W Lau
<kxl@bts.co.uk> writes
Vaan, Howard wrote in message ...
I don't know whether the out od town places sell them cheaper, but I got
mine at Hamley's for GBP 160.  That's Lego's RRP.

Anywhere else selling cheaper than London ? Wonder Harrods could do better ?
ha.. joke aside.
BTW, there are still plenty in stock on my last visit to Hamleys, I guess it
fails to catch the heat yet in UK.

--
Kin W. Lau                     Email: kin.lau@ic.ac.uk
Design & Development                      kxl@bts.co.uk

[ A UUEncoded file (WINMAIL.DAT) was included here. ]

--
CyberUser