 Robotics / 13327
Re: Books for Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.books
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 11:04:37 GMT

here's another (only in Japanese, but construction figures and nqc code
are understandable to non-readers of Japanese):

Title (English & Japanese)  Written in  List Price (\)  Quantity    Amount
Jin Sato*s LEGOMindStorms    Japanese     \1900         1            \1900
TETUJIN Technic

price is in Yen (fast shipping from Japan to the US was more then double
the price of the book!)

Ohmsha, Ltd.
3-1 Kanda Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8460 Japan
FAX: +81-3-3293-6224

---

Oh, and there is a problem with step five of the arm project that I
haven't fully worked out for myself yet.

Lon