 Robotics / 13318
  Old Contest at BrickBots.Com - Aluminum cans

First I would like to thank Richard Sutherland for Brickbots.com and his Contests. I tried to make a can stacker. I learned a few things first you can never have to many Legos. (Need more). Second his seemly easy contest was a lot harder than it (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Old Contest at BrickBots.Com - Aluminum cans

(...) The BEST kit to get to really get a good selection of parts is another RIS kit. ;-) The other kits that I picked up are long gone and I haven't seen anything lately that I feel would really aide. If you can get the robo sports kit on sale it (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)