 Robotics / 13358
Re: Old Contest at BrickBots.Com - Aluminum cans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:36:48 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote:

First I would like to thank Richard Sutherland for Brickbots.com and his
Contests.
I tried to make a can stacker. I learned a few things first you can never
have to many Legos. (Need more). Second his seemly easy contest was a lot
harder than it looked. It is amazing how high 5 cans got.
So my next question what is a good kit to get for more good Legos pieces?
Is the Droid Development kits any good? Does it come with more motors? or is
it all built into it control box?
Ron

The BEST kit to get to really get a good selection of parts is another RIS kit.
;-)

The other kits that I picked up are long gone and I haven't seen anything lately
that I feel would really aide.
If you can get the robo sports kit on sale it would be a good choice.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html