 Robotics / 13296
13295  |  13297
Subject:
Navigation by sound?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:20:17 GMT

Hi,

has anybody tried a setup like this:

- The tower sends a message to the RCX.
- The RCX beeps.
- The beep sound is captured by two microphones on two neighbouring corners
  of the navigation space.
- Their signal is fed into a stereo soundcard.
- The computer finds the begin of the signals, computes the delays
  and from them the position.
- The computer sends the position to the RCX.
- Repeat.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>